Kitchen fire at the Banquet Hall
Here is some pictures of a fire that occurred at a large Banquet facility kitchen. The fire started on a Saturday night after some table linens were gathered up which unfortunately contained some burning cigar butts.
The fire was so hot that it deformed some stainless steel tables and equipment. To complicate matters, they had a large wedding scheduled for Friday, only six days away! Commercial kitchens have the added complication of needing to be cleared for operation by the City Health Inspector. We had a seriously damaged kitchen, an entire facility that needs duct cleaning and offices, two banquet halls and a huge bar all affected and a very important client wedding less than a week away.
What did we do? We plan and we communicate and we work really hard! We alerted the city inspectors about the situation and invited them to come check things out. We planned the recharging of fire sprinklers and the equipment so that it would be ready when work was done.
We were able to get everything cleaned, materials replaced and made the facility ready for business in only 4 days!
When you need it clean, call in the green!!
SERVPRO of Elgin/Northwest Kane County.