If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (847) 697-8500

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Do you have the insurance coverage you need?

5/20/2019 (Permalink)

Water, carpet, laminate floor and content!

Flooding remains the costliest natural hazard disaster in the United States. But did you know that flood losses are not typically covered under renter and homeowner insurance policies? Additionally, backup coverage in homes is typically limited. Also, how the water entered the house plays a big role in whether you have coverage and whether you have limited coverage or full coverage.

Do you have the coverage necessary to get yourself back "Like it never even happened"? If it is a sump pump backup the limited coverage you have may only be enough to get the house dry, but you may not have enough to put carpet and drywall back.

Contact your agent and discuss your coverage BEFORE the event occurs. Believe me, you WILL be very happy you did!

SERVPRO of Elgin/Northwest Kane County, helping you through the entire process!!

Other News

View Recent Posts