If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (847) 697-8500

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Who responds when the first responders need help?

5/22/2019 (Permalink)

Broken sprinkler head at local fire department station house

What happens when the people that are charged with protecting our communities has a water loss? Who responds when the "first responders" must deal with a sprinkler head damage? They can't wait, they need to get their building stabilized because any minute from now, they will be called out to save yours!!

The good men and women of our fire and police departments appreciate what fast response means. They know that the sooner you can get onsite and assess the situation, the less damage will occur and the faster they can get back to normal.

Some of our finest have been in this situation and they called on the experts at SERVPRO of Elgin/Northwest Kane County. Accidents occur but knowing how to properly deal with them is critical

Other News

View Recent Posts