SERVPRO of Elgin / Northwest Kane County is ready to respond immediately and work quickly to clean or restore your business. One of our biggest strengths is that we get to know your business and how to best address the damage to minimize business down time. Nursing homes, hospitals, banks, hotels, manufacturing and professional’s offices are just some of the businesses that have trusted us to keep them open and get their jobs done correctly and safely.
- 3 feet thick ice in your heat treatment basement; no problem.
- Raw sewage flowing down the halls of your office complex, no problem.
- Burst pipes in your vestibules, walls and ceilings, no problem.
- Fire in your computer rooms, no problem.
One customer said to us, “When I saw your trailers rolling through the guard station, I knew SERVPRO had everything under control and everything would be all right!!” Nicely said!!
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
Have Questions? Call Today – (847) 697-8500
Commercial Building Restoration Services
We are available 24 hours a day to get your Elgin business back up and running. Our expertise includes restoration services for fire and water damage, including electronics restoration and document drying. We are also your business’s best resource for mold remediation. Learn more about our commercial restoration services:
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Commercial Mold Remediation
- Commercial Storm Damage Cleanup
- Disaster Recovery Team
Commercial Building Cleaning Services
When the dirt, odor, and moisture challenges go beyond the scope of your regular janitorial staff, you need SERVPRO of Elgin / Northwest Kane County. You can depend on us to get the job done right and get it done quickly. Our highly trained technicians use top-of-the-line equipment to make your business shine again. Learn more about our commercial cleaning services: