What our Customers say...
All of your guys were so polite and helpful. I was so impressed with your ability to clean all of our clothes, especially my long leather coat. I have to be honest, it looks better than it did prior to the fire.
All kidding aside, you guys did a really great job on the content, the cleanup and the reconstruction. I cannot recommend you strong enough!
I am so thankful for the professional handling of our home. We appreciate your patience and your communication with me on the progress of our job.
I love my new floors, they look great! Also, although I was originally hesitant on putting in the interior window between the kitchen and living room like my husband wanted, I really love it!! It adds so much light.
All of You did a wonderful job!!!
Kelly, your responsiveness was absolutely amazing and your crew was fantastic as well. Our corporate offices are very pleased with the work that SERVPRO of Elgin/Northwest Kane County is doing for us at our various facilities. Your ability to keep our offices open during this ordeal was impressive!!
I can't believe you guys actually came out due to the weather being so bad. first the storm, then the rain, turned to hail and then to snow. I am amazed you got it done so well.
Thanks Patrick and crew!!
I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how professional Patrick Jackowiec has been in assisting us in this crisis situation. He has gone well beyond the scope of what we ever imagined in helping us with our tools and equipment recovery.
Patrick has been bombarded with special requests and a whole lot of complaints too I'm sure; never did he loose his cool, always acting like a professional and understanding how important this is to us.
He is truly an amazing person that cares deeply about his work. You should feel very lucky to have him on your team.
Thank you for your professionalism. You are very respectful of our clients; very professional!
I sure am glad you guys were here to help me out!
Great job, Thanks.
Melting ice caused damage in 14 units. You guys dried us out and rebuilt all the units.
Thanks Pat and crew!
Luckily it was only 1 unit affected this time.
Thanks for all you do!
SERVPRO of Elgin did the cleaning of all our smoke damaged clothing. I couldn't believe how good everything came out. Simply amazing.
Although the fire started in the basement, all 6 units were badly damaged. You guys made the entire process seem easy!
What a mess. The fire in our garage made a huge mess and even affected the house. Thanks for getting us back to normal.
Patrick did a great job at our home. Very clean!
I was very happy with the crew that did our job. I liked the way that the guys came every day to check on my house.
The guys did a great job. They were very professional!
All the guys did a great job!
Ray did a great job and he kept me informed every day.
I was so worried that the bio hazard cleanup completed (by a different restoration company) before I purchased my home, was done properly.
George made me feel so comfortable; I wish I had not waited so long to call! Thank you George!
Dennis was fantastic!
Thank you for making a stressful time a bit better!
I closed on the purchase of our first house on 12/29/2018. We were scheduled to move into our new home 1/6/2018. I came by on New Years day to check that the keys we were given worked in all the doors. Everything seemed great. I stopped by on my way to work on 1/3/2018 and the heat was off and there was water everywhere!
What a nightmare. All 3 floors of our home damaged by 8 different pipe breaks.
Thank you SERVPRO of Elgin for providing us the peace of mind that everything will be OK.
We woke to the sound of the fire department knocking on our door. It was so scary. We could smell some smoke but we couldn't see where it was coming from. The fire department found that our door bell in the ceiling of our living room had shorted out and started some insulation on fire.
Apparently, the fire was smoldering for a while because some of the ceiling joists were completed burned through.
SERVPRO of Elgin is so helpful. Shannon in the office was very informative. Mitch was able to pack out our clothes and return many of them to us in just a couple of days.
Although we still have to get our home rebuilt, we are very happy with the service your team is providing us. Your company is the best!
What a mess! We had a drain pipe leaking in our building. When ever the 6th floor tenant took a shower, we had water running down the inside of our walls, and no one knew.
Camil came to inspect our building because we started seeing water stains on a couple of the unit ceilings and walls. With the use of his Infrared camera, Camil was able to see that the amount of damage was much bigger than we could have ever imagined. Although we had to move 10 of our condo owners out of their units, SERVPRO was able to properly get rid of all of the wet, damaged, moldy material.
I am so thankful that I called SERVPRO of Elgin. They really made this very difficult situation manageable.
We were pulling out our last few Christmas decoration boxes and we saw it; mold!! It wasn't a lot, but I was scared because we have 2 kids under 3 years old.
We called SERVPRO of Elgin, and Diana was so helpful and reassuring. We scheduled an inspection with Dennis and he assured us that the mold was isolated and that SERVPRO could handle it quickly.
Ray and Raymond (cute!) came to our house and were able to remove the mold damaged drywall and cleanup the entire area. Their drywaller Caesar was out the next day! Our home was completed before Christmas and I couldn't be happier!
Thank you SERVPRO of Elgin! You are my heroes!
George and his team saved my floors when no one else would try!
I am so thankful for you and your team. As an insurance agent I will make sure all my clients, friends and family give you a call before any other restoration company.
Thanks again for all of your hard work!
Excellent team! Very courteous and helpful.
Your crew was very helpful and understanding of the questions I had about the process. Very nice guys.
I had a water line break in my attic and it caused quite a bit of water damage to my house. Even part of my ceiling came down. Niko, Alex and their crews dried my house out fast and had the drywall replaced (wonderfully) and the rooms painted within only 11 days. "Excellent job, you guys were great! Thank you!!
Our Salon had 4" of water when a fire sprinkler line froze and then broke. Our business was totally shut down right before Christmas, which is our busiest time of the year. George, Niko, Jay, Tim, Alex and Angel responded quickly and worked late into the night to get the water out. John and his men worked through the weekend to get us reconstructed. We were open for business just 5 days later. "Thank you for everything! Everyone was great!
One of our assisted living centers had a severe flu outbreak, which affected a large number of our residents. Tim, Angel and their crews did a complete cleaning of our facility. The SERVPRO personnel that did work at our facility impressed me. I would recommend SERVPRO to my colleagues!
My home was devastated when the floods inundated our town this past month. We had water damage in the crawlspace, first and even second floors. Patrick, Jay and all of their crews were able to demo, clean and dry our home so we were able to get our home reconstructed. "Everyone was courteous, knowledgeable and professional." I am grateful to you for all you have done for us.
Thank you very much for deodorizing my car. My parents bought me my first car (although used!) and the prior owner left a nasty cigarette/febreze®/vinegar smell. You were able to remove all of the odors with your ozone machine.
I really appreciate it. Have a great day at SERVPRO!
Thank you for providing an informative and worthwhile class on mold. The information was presented in an easy to understand format and all questions were answered. The setting was perfect and I'd be interested in attending other classes you host in the future. "Enjoyed every minute."
We had extensive mold in the basement of one of our units. We had excellent overall service from all of your crews; friendly, professional, EXCELLENT!!
I hope we never have need of your services again, but if we do you are definitely our "GO TO" service!
Thank you so much!
What a pleasure it is to write this letter.
This past winter a situation arose at my mother’s condo in Schaumburg. Due to a dishwasher leak, a very toxic mold situation developed between the walls. George, Elizabeth, and Angel made it so much easier to cope with. They went above and beyond what was necessary. Even when my mother passed away in the midst of all of this, their genuine sympathy and concern touched my heart. I was blessed to have had them helping me though all of this.