Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When you call us for a water, fire or mold emergency, we respond in minutes; we are usually onsite within a couple of hours, or less.
But what do we do when we get a call that the entire state of North Carolina is in the direct path of a powerful hurricane? WE DO WHAT WE DO BEST!! SERVPRO has a network of franchises that are ready to mobilize in a moments notice. Hundreds if not thousands of individual vans, trucks and trailers bringing tens of thousands of pieces of equipment get on the road so that when the roads are passable, SERVPRO will be there to get the job done! When mother nature brings her worst, SERVPRO is there to paint your town green!!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (847) 697-8500
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Elgin / Northwest Kane County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.